EA and Codemasters have launched F1 22 patch 1.16 including a limited-time elimination mode, fastened an incorrect DSQ challenge and extra.
Within the new Elimination Mode you principally want to remain out of final place when the timer is as much as maintain from being eradicated. Round each 40 seconds or so the final place racer will likely be knocked out of the race and the timer resets. It’s extra like a celebration kind racing mode that comes as a shock to many because it wasn’t introduced beforehand. It’s additionally a limited-time mode so we aren’t positive how lengthy it should final.
Examine out the patch notes beneath.
- Elimination limited-time occasion is now out there
- Mounted a difficulty the place gamers and AI may obtain an incorrect DSQ within the race for not utilizing a number of tyre compounds
- Mounted a difficulty the place tyre compound allocation choices weren’t seen in in-progress profession saves
- Mounted a difficulty the place gamers have been unable to alter tyre allocation in profession weekends past the primary weekend of the season
- Alternative of Cem Bölükbasi with Tatiana Calderon to Charouz Racing System in F2 2022
- Mounted a difficulty the place F2 2022 automobiles have been struggling to complete 50% races on Miami as a result of extreme gasoline consumption
- Addition of F2 2022 showroom stats and historical past
- Mounted a crash on PS4 when loading into splitscreen utilizing two steering wheels
- Mounted a difficulty in Spectator mode the place automobiles could be seen hitting the rev limiter
- Mounted a difficulty the place, on sure automobiles, the DRS lights on the in-game steering wheels weren’t lighting up when coming into DRS zones
- Mounted a difficulty on the Mercedes automobile the place a part of a entrance wing seems connected after taking injury
- Updates and changes to Alpine livery color
- Mounted a difficulty on the Alfa Romeo automobile the place left mirror is incorrecly mapped with the improper materials
- Mounted a difficulty the place Mick Schumacher wouldn’t be carrying a helmet after switching group in Profession
- Numerous Minor Fixes
- Common Stability Enhancements