Honkai: Star Rail‘s Trailblazer is not only a throwaway character. Just like the Traveler in Genshin Impression, the Trailblazer can counter a number of weaknesses due to their potential to manage multiple aspect. Every aspect additionally empowers them to play utterly totally different roles relying on the crew. Sadly, the Trailblazer additionally has a novel approach of unlocking Eidolons in comparison with different characters.
Eidolons are copies of characters that unlock further skills for each you get. You get Eidolons for many Star Rail characters from pulling on banners. For instance, if you have already got Dan Heng however occur to tug him once more from a banner, then that replicate offers you an merchandise that unlocks his first Eidolon (E1). You may unlock as much as six Eidolons per character earlier than Star Rail converts the extra characters into different foreign money to spend in its in-game store.
The Trailblazer is totally different. You may’t pull the Trailblazer from banners, so their Eidolons come from numerous sources like shops. It’s much more sophisticated as a result of the Trailblazer has multiple Path (the sport’s equal of fight roles). The Trailblazer has twelve Eidolons proper now (six for every out there Path), however that quantity will develop within the coming updates.
That being stated, it’s harder to search out these Eidolons that pulling on a banner. Right here’s the place to search out the entire Trailblazer’s present Eidolons.
Shadows of Destruction
Shadows of Destruction unlock Eidolons for the Bodily Trailblazer, a Destruction character that wields the Bodily aspect. That is the primary model of the Trailblazer that you simply encounter within the sport’s prologue. Destruction characters are recognized for all-rounder skills that vary from self-healing to flexibility between single and multi-target assaults.
Here is the place to search out the entire Shadows of Destruction:
- Herta Area Station Prologue
- Jarilo VI – Foremost Story Reward
- Trailblaze Stage 19 Reward
- Trailblaze Stage 30 Reward
- Inside Buy Officer on Area Station
- Underground Store on Jarilo VI
You get a lot of the Shadows of Destruction from finishing the story and elevating your Trailblaze Stage. The primary two on this checklist come from finishing two story quests. One other two come from reaching a sure Trailblaze Stage, which it’s good to do anyway to maneuver on within the story. Lastly, the ultimate two come from two retailers marked on the primary two “planets” in Honkai: Star Rail.
These are all of the Bodily Trailblazer Eidolon skills:
- E1: A Falling Star – When enemies are defeated as a result of Trailblazer’s Final, the Trailblazer regenerates 10 further Vitality. This impact can solely be triggered as soon as per assault.
- E2: An Unwilling Host – Attacking enemies with Bodily Weak point restores the Trailblazer’s HP equal to five p.c of the Trailblazer’s ATK.
- E3: A Main Whisper – Talent Lv. +2, as much as a most of Lv. 15 and Expertise Lv. +2, as much as a most of Lv. 15.
- E4: A Destructing Look -When attacking an enemy with Weak point Break, CRIT Price is elevated by 25 p.c.
- E5: A Surviving Hope – Final Lv. +2, as much as a most of Lv. 15 and fundamental ATK Lv. +1, as much as a most of Lv. 10.
- E6: A Trailblazing Will – The Trailblazer’s Expertise can also be triggered once they defeat an enemy.
Shadows of Preservation
Shadows of Preservation are for the Fireplace Trailblazer, one other model of the protagonist that you simply get after reaching a sure level within the Honkai: Star Rail story. This Trailblazer performs extra of a defensive function than their Bodily counterpart. Their skills embrace decreasing harm, shielding allies, and taunting enemies.
Here is the place to search out the entire Shadows of Preservation:
- Xianzhou Luofu – Foremost Story Reward
- 4x Jeweler’s Pagoda on Xianzhou Luofu
At the moment of writing, solely 5 out of six Shadows of Preservation can be found proper now. One is reward for finishing the Xianzhou Luofu story arc as much as the “Buzzing Antlers, Entwined Horns” Mission. You should purchase the remaining from the Jeweler’s Pagoda, a store situated within the Central Starskiff Haven of the Luofu.
Strales, the foreign money onboard the Xianzhou Luofu, come from exploring the planet-like ship and finishing missions within the area. You want not less than 1000 Strales to get all 4 Eidolons from the Jeweler’s Pagoda.
These are all of the Fireplace Trailblazer Eidolon skills:
- E1: Earth-Shaking Resonance – When the Trailblazer makes use of their Primary ATK, deal further Fireplace DMG equal to 25 p.c of the Trailblazer’s DEF. When the Trailblazer makes use of their enhanced Primary ATK, they deal further Fireplace DMG equal to 50 p.c of the Trailblazer’s DEF.
- E2: Time-Defying Tenacity – The Protect utilized to all allies from the Trailblazer’s Expertise will block further DMG equal to 2 p.c of the Trailblazer’s DEF plus 27.
- E3: Path-Blazing Blueprint – Talent Lv. +2, as much as a most of Lv. 15 and Expertise Lv. +2, as much as a most of Lv. 15.
- E4: Nation-Constructing Oath – Instantly features 4 stack(s) of Magma Will firstly of the battle.
- E5: Spirit-Warming Flame – Final Lv. +2, as much as a most of Lv. 15 and fundamental ATK Lv. +1, as much as a most of Lv. 10.
- E6: Metropolis-Forging Bulwarks – After utilizing an enhanced Primary ATK or Final, the Trailblazer’s DEF will increase by 10 p.c. Stacks as much as 3 instances.
The Xianzhou Luofu story arc hasn’t completed but, so the final Shadow of Preservation could possibly be a reward for finishing quests associated to it in future updates.
The merchandise mentioned right here had been independently chosen by our editors.
GameSpot could get a share of the income in case you purchase something featured on our web site.