Viper exhibits her post-plant chops in VALORANT’s latest map.
Final 12 months, Riot Video games nerfed most of Viper’s skills by way of a number of updates, which took away a number of the Controller/Sentinel hybrid’s ‘chew’ in-game.
The obvious change has been directed in direction of Viper’s Gas Gauge utilization, which drains twice as quick when each Poisonous Display screen and Poison Cloud are energetic.
Regardless of the crippling modifications to Viper’s smoke skills, the devs haven’t touched Viper’s Snake Chew molly capability an excessive amount of, solely opting to cut back the flexibility’s length from 6.5 to five.5 again in Patch 4.04.
Viper’s Snake Chew stays one of the highly effective molly skills within the sport, with its good length and first rate injury.
Two costs of Snake Chew in her loadout make Viper a drive to be reckoned with in post-plant conditions.
Now we have lined up a number of the most beneficial Viper post-plant molly lineups on VALORANT’s latest map, Lotus. So you may benefit from Viper’s versatile molly capability to defend the Spike post-plant.
Viper Snake Chew
Viper’s Snake Chew is probably the most highly effective molly capability in-game relating to potential injury. Snake Chew not solely offers first rate injury over a number of seconds but in addition applies a singular debuff referred to as “Weak” to all items that come into contact with it.
Weak is just a double injury debuff utilized to anybody affected by Viper’s Snake Chew. (consists of teammates as nicely) Weak amplifies the injury obtained from mainly any supply in-game, which implies bullets will even deal double injury to anybody affected by Viper’s Snake Chew. Vulnerability lingers for 2 extra seconds after the molly space is vacated.
Viper’s Snake Chew prices 200 credit every and may be outfitted for a most of two costs per spherical. Snake Chew has a smaller radius than different molly skills within the sport, nevertheless it has an honest length of 5.5 seconds.
Lotus A-site Viper Molly
A-site is the biggest bombsite on Lotus, however one look on the bombsite itself, and also you’ll discover a comparatively tiny bombsite when in comparison with different VALORANT maps.
You may simply line up Viper’s Snake Chew from so far as A-Foyer if you want. If you’re taking part in onsite, you may hearth a number of simple Snake Chew lineups to cowl the most typical plant spots on the map.
A-Default Publish-plant Molly
- Stand on this nook at A-Root:
2. Place the left tip of Viper’s Poison Cloud cost indicator on the tip of the hanging leaves on the wall:
3. Left-click Viper’s Molly:
When executed correctly, Viper’s Snake Chew Molly ought to land at A-Default:
A-Prime Publish-plant Molly
- If you’re defending the Spike post-plant from A-Prime, you may intention for the tip of this vine on the wall:
2. Viper’s Snake Chew ought to bounce off the wall and land at A-Default:
A-site Hut Publish-plant Molly
- For those who select to plant inside A-Hut, you may simply hearth a Snake Chew molly in direction of the world from A-Prime. Simply intention for the highest a part of the hole in direction of A-Hut:
Lotus B-site Viper Molly
Lotus B-site bombsite has a tiny gap within the roof that gamers can work with to land molly lineups on the bomb website. The opening is giant sufficient to permit well-placed molly lineups to land on B-Default.
While you’re taking part in on-site, issues get a bit higher, as you may bounce Viper’s molly off the encompassing partitions on post-plant.
B-Default Publish-plant Molly
- Align your self with this dot on the field at Attacker Aspect Spawn:
2. Place the underside left nook of Viper’s Gas Gauge on this nook on the roof:
3. Left-click Viper’s Snake Chew Molly:
When executed correctly, Viper’s Snake Chew Molly ought to land at B-Default.
B-site Higher Publish-plant Molly
- If you find yourself holding from B-Higher, simply intention for the center of the 2 pillars on the wall:
2. Viper’s Snake Chew molly ought to land at B-Default with out too many issues:
Lotus C-site Viper Molly
Like B-site, Lotus’ C-site can also be largely enclosed other than a small opening above the bomb website. Luckily, Viper’s Snake Chew molly can attain fairly an honest distance, making it doable to land post-plant molly lineups from C-Foyer to C-site.
Now we have two lineups under that may aid you cowl C-Default and C-Secure Plant on Lotus C-site.
C-site Publish-plant Molly
- Stand alongside the fitting aspect of this field in C-Foyer:
2. Place the underside left tip of Viper’s Gas Gauge on this fringe of the wall:
3. JUMPTHROW Viper’s Snake Chew Molly:
When lined up correctly, Viper’s Snake Chew ought to land on the C-Bombsite.
C-Default Publish-plant Molly
- Align your self with the identical field at C-Foyer:
2. Place the tip of the second line of Viper’s Gas Gauge on this nook of the wall:
3. Fireplace Viper’s Molly with a standard left-click:
When executed correctly, Viper’s Molly ought to land at C-Default:
Lotus’ triple-bombsite format requires Brokers that may cowl a number of spots on the map concurrently. Viper’s Poisonous Display screen and Poison Cloud simply come into thoughts with their capability to cowl a number of sightlines on the map.
Viper’s post-plant sport must be fairly respectable on Lotus as nicely. With the post-plant Snake Chew lineups featured above, you may simply defend the Spike from varied post-plant positions on Lotus’ three bombsites.