WRC Generations patch 184.108.40.206 is offered now on Steam addressing a number of gameplay together with the addition of Nvidia DLAA and DLSS assist for appropriate graphics playing cards.
The patch is scheduled to reach in January for console customers since Kylotonn and Nacon shall be closed for the vacations. Test out the patch notes under.
- Mounted a difficulty with the hybrid launch management gauge.
- Mounted a difficulty with TCS, the place some energy was misplaced at low velocity if it was activated.
- Mounted a show situation on brake disks beneath particular circumstances.
- Mounted a show situation in Golf equipment leaderboards the place it solely confirmed the ten finest scores.
- Mounted a difficulty with PS5 Dualsense Controller linked to “Rescale / Speed up” setting. It ought to now be set to “ON” by default.
- Nvidia DLAA is now obtainable for appropriate graphical playing cards, together with DLSS.
- Modified the bottom League identify from “Newbie” to “Newbie”.
- Mounted a difficulty when enjoying greater than a single promotion/relegation animation in a single occasion of the sport.
- Mounted a difficulty when exceeding 255 stickers in editor.
We posted our WRC Era assessment final week and it delivers. Learn it right here.
A small tip for these new to the sport, whereas all of what you discover in profession mode is necessary and can impression the genesis of your profession in some ways, placing a concentrate on workers, particularly a meteorologist, could be vital — racing on arduous asphalt tires when it’s pouring outdoors isn’t excellent.
Profession mode in WRC Generations is as deep as ever and now contains the brand new hybrid vehicles that require a special strategy than earlier than. For these searching for a deep and practical offline possibility, WRC Generations will ship simply that and far more.